Website Terms & Conditions
Permitted use and copyright
The information on this web site is the property of Gallawah, unless specifically stated to be otherwise.
The material featured on this website is subject to Gallawah copyright protection unless otherwise stated. You may reproduce the Gallawah content, free of charge for personal, non-commercial use, provided it is reproduced accurately, not used in a misleading context and attributed to Gallawah. If you are republishing the material or issuing it to others, you must acknowledge its source, copyright status and date of publication.
The permission to reproduce Gallawah copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. You must obtain authorisation to reproduce such material from the copyright holder concerned.
You may not use the Gallawah logo without permission.
All material on this website is provided for general education purposes and information only and does not constitute a legal contract between Gallawah and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. It is not intended to replace professional advice nor is it intended to inform on all issues that might arise in human relationships. No person or organisation should act on the basis of the information on this website without taking appropriate Gallawah.
Information on the Gallawah website is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, Gallawah makes no guarantees of any kind.
Website links – policy and guidelines
While every effort is made to check the content and accuracy of the websites Gallawah links to, we take no responsibility for information contained on websites that are maintained by other organisations. Links to other websites should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
Although we try to keep all links on the Gallawah website updated, we cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time.
You can let us know if you wish Gallawah to link to your website by emailing us. Each outbound link request is assessed for appropriateness for inclusion and will be included in a category of our choosing. Submitting a link on this form does not guarantee that it will be included, only that it will be assessed.
We reserve the right to refuse any link submitted for placement on our web site. We will only link to another web site where it meets our guidelines.
We reserve the right to refuse a request to place a link to our website on another website if that website has content that is not fitting or appropriate to our philosophy and values.
Procedure to link to our website
- Send an email to email@example.com containing the link you wish use, and your website link, and where it will be used.
- Indicate that you have read, understood and agree to our terms and conditions as set out in the Website Links Policy and Guidelines.
- After we have reviewed your application, we will notify you via email of either approval or non-approval of your request.
- If you are seeking a link from your website to ours and your request is approved, we will send you guidelines via email on how to create a text link to our website.
- If you are seeking a link from our website to your website we will tell you whether or not your request has been approved.
- If your request is not approved we would appreciate it if you would not link to our website.